Family Business Code
Achieving Goals together
- We are committed to upholding the family-based ownership of the company and to retaining family ownership of all interests in the company for the long term.
- We aim to contribute to a long-term corporate strategy and practice prudent and responsible ownership.
- We have decided to put the company first, placing the good of the company above business objectives and the interests of the family.
- We aim to apply our shared Christian convictions, honour God in our thoughts and actions, and serve people through our business activities.
- On this basis, we affirm our key values of “Honesty – Courage – Support”. The corporate culture imbued with these values will benefit the company, its employees and its business partners in the long term.
- We ensure the company retains sufficient equity over the long term to finance the company’s objectives.
- To govern the company, we have a powerful advisory board to advise and monitor the actions of the executive board.
- We support Christian welfare institutions that are close to us and we sponsor selected training schemes.
- The vision and mission formulated in our guiding principles as well as our values and standards are practised by the company.
- The company cultivates a culture of trust that facilitates open cooperation between the employees, the executive board, and the owners based on mutual appreciation.
- The company pursues profitable long-term growth.
- Innovation and market leadership will be consolidated to meet customer requirements and secure a competitive advantage.
- The company will seek to expand existing product groups and business areas and diversify within specific new business areas on the basis of its core competences.
- The company aims to be a stable and attractive employer offering appropriate remuneration.